Sunday, July 1, 2012

XI. Nong Shim Chapagetti



Brand: NONG SHIM
Name: Chapagetti
Price: 1,20 €


 What I love most about Korea besides way too perfect plastic idols, funky crazy music with crappy funny Engrish, Kimchi, Soju, undergroundseoul.tumblr.com and seoulnightlife.tumblr.com is this one: Chapagetti. I dunno why they call it Chapagetti here, it’s actually Jajangmyun, the famous black bean noodle dish of Dae Han Min Guk.  Ahhhhh, Korean food is just simply freaking awesome.



I also kinda like how aesthetic the round brick of uncooked yellow noodles look. Fits perfectly in the bowl. Omg that is SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!! <(*O*)>

Note that this is a different level from cooking normal boring ramen: You have to cook the noodles and the vegetable first, pour out the water without losing too much of the little asshole-vegetable chunks and then add the powder and oil. If you mess up, you’re a loser and your Chapagetti will taste crap.


mash dat shiat thoroughly
It actually looks kinda like crap. But when I first screwed up my courage and tried it, it was like heaven, like having an orgasm in my mouth. The taste is so heavenly, but it’s pretty hard to describe, it’s kinda... like... smoked, sweet, aromatic, ... screw that, I really can’t describe it. Just try it. It’s really worth it.

Rating: A fucking +

No comments:

Post a Comment